Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Post

Today is May 19, 2010. I will try to keep up with this blog as much as possible. I tend not to keep up with blogs and journals. But, I'm really determined with this one. Like. Really. I'll try.

So, today was the beginning and the end of Ozma of Oz, the show I was assistant director for and the show that I did light cues for. It was a good run, and there were a few mishaps, but it went well none the less. I'm so so proud of my actors and my crew (Allie-Costumes, Brooke-Props, Christian-Sound and Crew Head)! It's the last show ever for me in High School. I can't believe it. I don't know which I like better--acting or crew. I think I like them both equally, but I think I like being an actress better.Yeah. I like being an actress better.

Even after Ozma of Oz is over, I still have a crap ton to do. I have to go buy decorations for choir banquet, and I have to buy Sean a binder and decorate it. I also have to make my mask and centerpiece for Drama Prom-A-Rama. There is so much to do and so little time! I'm so ready to graduate! I also need to go back to Kemah and apply for a job. I need one.


I love my boyfriend Caleb McBroom. He is the best boyfriend of all time and I'm glad I got to see him.

I really don't have much else to say! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment