Monday, May 24, 2010

Cuatro!

Today was a very interesting day.

...not.

Today was very boring. I have 300 pages left to read of The Fountainhead. It needs to get finished before this week. School is such a waste of my time. I can't stand it. There is no point to it anymore. I guess thats the time I should use to finish The Fountainhead. But...everyone is always so busy talking and I'm so ADHD it's so hard to concentrate. :( Went to Jordan's today, and ate a cupcake he got me and then later on we had strawberries. We stained the deck. Oops. Sorry Jordan. Didn't mean for you to have to do some mexican work today. Haha.

My old choir director, Charlene Wright, passed away on May 23rd, at 7:15 am. I will miss her dearly. So will all of her students. A moment of silence for her when you read this please.

...

Banquet went pretty well last night. I didn't cry but that's because I'm so ready to move on with my life.

My thoughts are too jumbled for me to talk about anything else.

Blogging tomorrow. :) Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment