Thursday, May 20, 2010

Entry Number 2


Today is May 20, 2010. It is a Thursday.

Today has been a very stressful day. I woke up with a ridiculous headache, and I'm pretty sure it's from wearing that headset all day yesterday for Children's Theatre. I took Mac Attack (My apple laptop) to school today to play The Sims 3 on when I didn't have anything to do (which is pretty much all day), but I realized I left the CD at home on the floor in it's case. Lovely. So I pretty much did nothing today. It was a very stressful day anyway though, but some of that weight was lifted off my shoulders after choir because I found out that they weren't going to have a second chamber choir. I'm glad Mr. P is keeping the Chamber Singers an elite group.

We cleaned up in Children's Theatre today, which was nice, because now we don't have to worry about props getting lost or broken. I was able to fish a clock and table out of our set and props for scene showcase, which is next week Wednesday. Hoo boy. We've only worked with the set once. I hope we do well. Lydia and Peaches are coming along so well. I love it, and I love my co-director (the artistic director), Jordan Fowler. He's very good at directing. I like being tech director. I like doing technical things.

Jordan and I went to McDonalds today for lunch. Yum. It's been a while since I've had a burger from McDonalds, but I feel fat for eating it. I've been bad and I've been drinking a lot of soda. I need to start drinking more water.

After school today, I came home and started working on my Drama Prom a Rama mask. It looks so good! Here is a picture of it.

Yeah, I have more pictures of it, but I don't feel like uploading them to my computer right now.

I also had voice lessons today with Mrs. T, and we finally have my college music copied and down on a CD! Time to start learning.

I'm going to go to improv show tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow is the battle and I'm sure I'm going to go with Caleb.

I will blog about it later!




No comments:

Post a Comment