Friday, May 28, 2010

Cinque

It has been a long and painful week--it was the last week as an official high school student. I will no longer be enrolled at Clear Creek after June 5, 2010. So ready for graduation. (P.S. Today is May 28th, 2010)

Tuesday, I missed Glee because I was over at Jordan's house. We ended up going to blockbuster after school and renting Capitalism: A Love Story, The Fourth Kind, The Shining, and...I can't remember what other movie but it was another horror movie. We've been kind of in a horror movie mood, so we've been watching all sorts of suspenseful stuff lately, like Paranormal Activity. The Fourth Kind was the worst movie I've ever seen. Don't bother renting it. It was a waste of time and money.

Wednesday didn't even feel like a school day because I went to Ms. Wright's funeral to sing 'The Lord Bless You and Keep You.' with choir. I forgot my funeral clothes that day because of all the crap going on in my life. Ugh. How stupid of me. So, mom had to bring me my clothes. The funeral was pretty sad; I still can't believe she passed away. She was too young. RIP Charlene Louise Wright. Always know that you were part of what inspired me to continue music on into High school and on into college. I can not tell you how grateful I am for all the lessons you taught me. After the funeral, I went to Jordan's so he could run me through sound cues. We did fine when we rehearsed the sound cues in the auditorium later, but our for our performance, they decided they didn't want to work. Caleb came and saw our scene; I'm glad I got to see him. Things didn't go so well at scene showcase. There was a lot of tension that night. I left right after striking our set from our scene and Caleb took me to Orient Cafe and we had some General Tsos. It was very yummy. I still didn't get to watch Glee.

Thursday, aka yesterday, was...dramatic during school. Jordan didn't show up. I went to his house during lunch and things weren't great. Then we had rehearsal during 7th period for the Drama Prom a Rama ceremony. I convinced Jordan later on to come with me, but he won't be taking part in the ceremony with us because he missed the rehearsal. After that I went to Carlee's and swam. I had a great time with Rebecca, Carlee, Andrew, and Josh. Those are some amazing friends. I didn't get home till 10:15 though so I had to take a shower this morning. I was way too tired to even thinking about having to spend another hour awake.

That's pretty much how my week went. I think I might just do weekly posts, or posts on Sundays or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment