Friday, May 21, 2010

3 is a magic number

Good morning all who are reading my blog. It might not be morning when you read this, but it is morning now when I am writing it. It is May 23, 2010, 9:56 AM. I am extremely tired.

It has been a long weekend. Friday was a very long day for some reason. It wasn't a very good day, but it was a nice evening. I got to see Caleb and we watched an episode of Dexter. I love Dexter! It's so great. After Dexter we went to the Creek Vs. Lake Improv battle, where my best friend Jordan Fowler was the most amazing improviser on the troupe! Creek totally stomped Lake. Our 5 minute movie was amazing while theirs was...um...to put it bluntly...TERRIBLE. I think our 5 minute movie won the show. It was crazy.

Yesterday, I woke up around 9 AM and I got ready to go to Hobby Lobby with Jordan. We had a ton of fun just driving around and talking. We got his mask from HL, and then we went to Michaels and bought the mirrors for his mask. I need to get to work on that so it's done by Friday. Then we went to Hot Wok and ate Vietnamese Egg Rolls. Yumm. We drove back up to the mall where we tried to find a tie to match my dress for Drama Prom A Rama, but we decided to go back another day when I had my dress so he could find a proper matching tie. Then we headed back over to his house for a little while and watched YouTube videos because his cable box was being retarded. I had to head home after a little while to go to the dollar store and grab some stuff for choir banquet, which is today! Wow! I can't believe I'm almost done with high school for forever! Then I headed back to Creek to watch the mini-troupe with Jordan, and then I watched Jordan's last improv show ever! :( The entrance they made was so cool! :) Props to Gino for that idea. After the show

I've got a lot of things to do today, but first, I'm heading over to Jordan's at 11 to go finish the rest of Paranormal and eat some breakfast!

I'll get to blogging about it later~
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment