Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thirteen and I'm going to be seen!

Today was a pretty chill day. Theory is stressing me out. School is stressing me out. It's that time of the year where I start stressing about my grades, and then in the end I end up being fine and passing with B's and A's. I hate it. I just want to go home and see my family and my friends and just hang out! I miss them. I'm ready for my birthday!

15 days until I turn 19, on Nov. 25th, which is also Thanksgiving this year! I'm ready for my bday party with my friends. I'm ready for a lot!

I don't know what I want for my birthday. (Just kidding I do <3 Money, and Dexter Season 1-3 <3. Winter clothes. Love <3 )

I went to Dr. Ruiz's piano recital tonight. It was so beautiful and really proved to me that music makes you think more complex and intricate questions. All I could think about was how the relationships I've had so far are just small insignificant marks on the long life span I'm going to have. And just a lot of other thoughts. And how I really want to be a choir director and just to live my life. And I realized that I'm kind of lonely. It's been such a long time since I've been single. :( But I'll make it. I just need a girls night out. And I will have that tomorrow night with Cassie, Celeste, and Katie. I will be living with them next year <3 I'm excited to be living with them; they seem to be extremely cool girls. I also want a girls night out with Rebecca and Carlee. I miss them so much. <3

I found some lyrics to a Norah Jones song (whom I'm currently obsessed with. Wth?) that I really feel like sum up the last two weeks of my life. here they are. The song is called "Not My Friend"


Help me breathe,
Help me believe,
You seem really glad that I am sad.

You are not my friend,
I cannot pretend that you are.

You made it sting,
Your voice is ringing,
Just like the boys who laughed at me in school.

You are not my friend,
I cannot pretend anymore.

You found a place,
No one should ever go.

I'll be ok,
'cause when I back away,
I'm gonna keep the handle of your gun in sight.


I've really been listening to a lot of mellower music. Man, I'm so ready for Gaga's new cd. Born This Way 2011 <3

Today's quote is:
"When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but do not quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit."
~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment