Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10 and I'm going for a spin!

Today has been awfully awful. So awful in fact, that I realized a lot more about myself. If I really love myself, I'll move on. So I have. The final straw has been drawn. And I snapped. This happened a lot quicker than I thought it would. Much quicker than what happened with Frankie. I kinda like this. The fact that I'm starting new. There's no reason to be caught up over one person. Especially when there are so many other people out there who can offer you so much more in life. All I should focus on right now is my career.

Today's topic.: Respect. You realize how little people have of it for each other. But, the world be a much better place if people respected others. But they don't. And it will never be that way. I think maybe it's time I start fresh. Suck all the poison out of my life. (Haha, I totally stole that from Mean Girls. I have almost every line of that movie memorized). And once I do, I think things will be at peace in my life.

Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
Clint Eastwood

“Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as YOU see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different.”
Stacey Charter

Both are my favorite today. But for the week, I live my motto by:
“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.”- Lady Gaga

I had a fabulous horoscope today. I love it and probably should've followed by it but...who ever follows their horoscope? Or thinks about it? Maybe I should make that a part of my daily routine: following my horoscope.

Oh, goodness, that boss of yours can sure drive you crazy sometimes, can't they? Well, don't let it get to you. Everyone has to deal with difficult authority figures from time to time. Instead, try to immerse yourself in the details of your work. Make sure every t is crossed and every i is dotted. You may not get the recognition you deserve for all your hard work, now, but have no fear -- your time is coming. And it may arrive sooner than you think.

Love it. So true. :) Things are working out so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment